Be a part of wbhnews.com for its first 2021 installment of the Ask Me Something collection, the place wbhnews.com interviews specialists and solutions your burning questions on digital occasions.
Our first visitor is Xiaoyin Qu, co-founder and CEO of Run The World.
Friday, February 26, 1 p.m. PT
Run The World is a one-stop store digital occasions platform with a give attention to neighborhood engagement. wbhnews.com has written about Run The World up to now. It launched in 2019, with backers like Andreessen Horowitz and Founders Fund, and skyrocketed in recognition when COVID canceled in-person occasions and created an awesome want for one-on-one connection. Run The World has since grown to 45 workers and has hosted greater than 10,000 occasions, together with for wbhnews.com.
At this AMA, Xiaoyin and wbhnews.com will talk about:
- How COVID modified the digital occasion roadmap
- What digital occasions appear like when in-person occasions come again
- Classes discovered from managing merchandise at Fb and Instagram
- What’s subsequent for Run The World
- Viewers Q&A
- 1:1 networking utilizing Run The World
Who ought to attend? Occasion organizers, occasion entrepreneurs, occasion sponsors.