Coloradans can as soon as once more tear up the dance ground and play video games after the state well being division eased public well being restrictions on bars and eating places on Monday evening.
By additional altering its COVID-19 dial system, the Colorado Division of Public Well being and Setting additionally clarified how many individuals are allowed at indoor occasions in counties at Ranges Blue and Inexperienced on the dial framework.
The dial units COVID-19 restrictions based mostly on native case incidence, positivity fee and hospitalizations. There are 16 counties are at Stage Blue, together with Arapahoe, Jefferson and Pueblo. Final week, the state well being division additionally lifted the masks requirement in most indoor settings in 31 counties at Stage Inexperienced, which embody Ouray, Gunnison and Gilpin.
Listed here are the newly introduced revisions to the dial:
Adjustments to Stage Inexperienced
- Individuals who don’t dwell in the identical family are required to nonetheless distance by at the very least 6 ft (a clarification).
- Counties can set their very own masks necessities.
- Solely unseated indoor occasions are required to maintain capability at 50% and never exceed 500 folks.
- Seated indoor occasions can function at 100% with 6 ft distancing. On this state of affairs, as much as 10 persons are allowed to sit down collectively. If an occasion has greater than 500 folks, organizers should seek the advice of with CDPHE.
Adjustments to Stage Blue
- Bars would not have to promote or present meals, as beforehand required (a clarification).
- Seated indoor occasions can have as much as 10 folks in a bit, together with individuals who aren’t from the identical family. If an occasion exceeds 500 folks, organizers should seek the advice of with the Division of Public Well being and Setting.