Arsenal Soccer Membership has had combined fortunes within the 20120/21 season.
Having roped the likes of Martin Odegaard and Thomas Partey this season, the Mikel Arteta workforce may miss a spot in Europe subsequent season as they’re presently sitting tenth within the Premier League and have powerful exams arising of their Europa League marketing campaign the place they’re within the quarterfinals.
A bit of followers has seldom blamed the extremely paid gamers on the membership for not performing to their finest and right now we have a look at a number of the finest earners on the membership.
Captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and midfielder Thomas Partey share prime spot within the membership’s earners’ checklist, every taking house a weekly pay packet of £250,000 in response to Spotrac, a web-based sports activities workforce and participant contract web site.
Having signed a brand new cope with the Gunners final September, Aubameyang elevated his wage to £250,000 per week however will earn nearer £350,000 per week as soon as loyalty funds and bonuses are included.
The highest 10 highest paid Arsenal gamers
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, £250,000 per week
- Thomas Partey, £250,000 per week
- Willian, £192,308 per week
- Alexandre Lacazette, £182,063 per week
- Hector Bellerin, £110,000 per week
- David Luiz, £100,962 per week
- Sead Kolasinac, £100,000 per week
- Bernd Leno, £100,000 per week
- Nicolas Pepe, £100,000 per week
- Granit Xhaka, £100,000 per week